RE/MAX Regal is looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent or Realtor (preferred) to assist our Broker/Owner with transaction coordinating, maintaining client relationships, and a variety of related tasks.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have multiple years’ experience in the industry working on transactions and will be fairly self-sufficient as a transaction coordinator
- Be comfortable handling signs, lockboxes, showings, photography, open houses, and inspections for our listings
- Be social media and computer literate: while the office has a marketing director, you’ll likely be working on some light social media marketing, and we conduct transactions digitally.
- Have HIGH attention to detail. This one should be obvious—we’re talking real estate.
- Always be ready to pitch in: we’re a small office and everyone does some of everything!
- Have a flexible schedule: we need someone who can be in the office most days of the week for some period of time with some weekends. However, we are also flexible, depending on the candidate.
- Have no problem with mundane office tasks: answering phones, making copies, scanning, data entry.
- Be a self-starter: real estate doesn’t wait around!
- Be willing to handle whatever tasks are thrown your way. Staples? Post office? Donuts? Starbucks? Lunch run? Dog walk? 6am Sunday event setup? (Starbucks???) Yep, we all do it all.
- MUST BE DOG FRIENDLY. Wrigley, our canine Director of Security, is here daily.
- Event management experience a PLUS: we pitch in with our community regularly and often help plan.
- Property management experience a PLUS: our property management division is growing, and there’s a large opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
- Marketing/advertising experience a PLUS.
- Please include our office dog’s name in the subject line of your email. Otherwise, we may not read it. (Hey, we did say attention to detail is required.)
Pay is dependent on experience and/or transaction volume and/or candidate’s ability to take on property management position, etc.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Jenkins, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.