It's easy to get started with RE/MAX Regal Property Management.
Please contact us for an agreement. It can be completed digitally, scanned/emailed, or faxed if necessary.
Upon receipt, we will schedule an appointment to do the following:
• Take photographs of your property and amenities for internet advertising
• Install a RE/MAX Regal Lockbox with 1 set of property keys in addition to installing professional “For Lease” signage on the property.
• Complete a Property Profile including property features, amenities, complex and/or area features (i.e. schools, parks, shopping, etc. for our files and ads).
What we need from you:
- Within 7-10 Days, Please Fax Or Email The Following Documents To Us For Lease Attachment & Enforcement:
a) Copy of Home Owner Association (HOA) Rules & Regulations (if applicable)
b) A blank copy of HOA’s “Tenant Registration Form” if required by HOA Management Co.;
c) Name & telephone number of HOA Management Company and Manager
- Keys, Remotes, and Security Cards will be needed for:
All Doors, Mailbox, Laundry, Storage
Gate Card & Access Codes
Garage Remotes & Coded Entry
Parking Permits & Assigned Space Numbers
- Home Warranty, Vendor Contracts/Services: If you have a Home Warranty or Appliances still under warranty, please provide copies and telephone numbers for service. Please provide a list of names and telephone numbers for all other contractual service providers i.e. gardener/landscaper, pest service contractor, propane provider, laundry service provider.
- A Landlord Insurance Policy: is a requirement of your Professional Management
Agreement (replacing your Homeowner Policy) for each address noted in your contract, with
“RE/MAX Regal” named as “additional insured/additional interest” or similar
language, stating RE/MAX Regal is covered under Landlord Policy. A Certificate OR Declaration of Insurance is required from your insurance provider upon tenant-signed lease. Proof of Insurance
is required prior to tenant occupancy.
Please note: If your current insurance carrier will not write a “Landlord Policy” or will not name RE/MAX Regal as “additional insured/interest” - or you simply wish to compare rates, you may contact our Preferred Partner, Jon Meier, at (858) 342-1252 to obtain the appropriate type of coverage to meet this requirement.
- Smoke Detectors & Carbon Monoxide Detectors are required by law to be installed within the Rental Property prior to rental. RE/MAX Regal will advise and quote installation cost if needed.
- Current Rental Files (if applicable): A complete copy of tenant files, including rental agreements, relevant or pertinent documentation/correspondence, i.e. tenants’ credit applications, notices sent to/or served upon tenants, file notes, and current rent roll on multiple units.