Being a landlord is tough. Finding good tenants can be difficult, and every day that goes by with a vacant property means money is lost. Even when you don’t have vacancies, you have to collect rents, handle maintenance requests, be ready for emergencies, and monitor the market to be sure you’re pricing your units competitively—all while making sure your tenants are happy.
Are you ready to reclaim your time and energy?
Why RE/MAX Regal Property Management?
As real estate agents, we understand the need for constant exposure, advertising, lead generation, and follow-through. As property managers, we provide excellence in service for both you as a property owner and for your tenants. Our full-service management includes marketing, tenant screening, maintenance, ensuring competitive market rates, and sales and acquisitions. Via the Rentec online platform, you’re always able to view financial records and work orders.
Conveniently located in San Marcos just off the 78 on Twin Oaks Valley Road, we’re close to your property and can quickly be on-site for any urgent matters that may arise. We also provide exceptional value: when your needs expand from simple property management, our full-service real estate office is equipped to provide you with client-focused support every step of the way, offering lending, escrow services, and more to help you develop your portfolio.
Whether you’re new to leasing your commercial or residential property, looking for a new property management service, or looking to expand your investments, RE/MAX Regal is a fabulous choice.
It’s easy to get started: simply fill out an online Management Agreement here at www.remaxregalcalifornia.com, and we’ll schedule an appointment to meet you, see your property, take photographs, and complete a Property Profile for advertising. Then, upon receipt of a few necessary documents, keys, and current rental files, we’ll do the rest.
Questions? Give us a call at (760) 539-7995. We’d love to begin our relationship with you.
1. Be the expert. Buyers and sellers will react to personal knowledge and expertise more than anything. Walk through and get to know the inventory, and don’t rely on online photos to tell the story. The Internet is just a crutch.
2. Give back. Engage in community work you’re passionate about. As a bonus, the time you dedicate connects you with influential leaders and potential customers.
3. Act intentionally. Analysis paralysis is the enemy in real estate. If you’re wondering if attending an event will be worth your time, the answer is probably yes. Don’t overthink it; just go and do it.
4. Be collaborative.When it comes to working with other agents, earn a reputation for being easy to work with. Think collaboration, not competition.
5. Nurture relationships. Real estate is all about relationships – work hard to foster them in all areas of your personal and professional life.
Courtesy of Above, the RE/MAX Magazine, from “Her Approach: Get Out And Go!” by Camille Wilson.
RE/MAX Regal is looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent or Realtor (preferred) to assist our Broker/Owner with transaction coordinating, maintaining client relationships, and a variety of related tasks.
Our ideal candidate will:
Pay is dependent on experience and/or transaction volume and/or candidate’s ability to take on property management position, etc.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz Jenkins, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.